The School Bus Driver Safety and Risk Index assessment is based upon years of research and validation by a Nobel Prize nominated scientist. It measures 15 crucial areas that go into your driver’s capacity to demonstrate good judgment behind the wheel of a school bus. The capacity for good judgment is key in increasing safety and mitigating risk to students!!
The School Bus Driver Safety and Risk Index will give you insight and awareness as to who is driving your buses. Learn more about your driver’s ability to…
- Make decisions under stressful conditions
- Follow directions
- Focus and concentrate
- Pay attention to environmental factors
- Take care of themselves (factors like fatigue, eat right, etc.)
- And many more….
Each report includes:
- 15 Key Indicators for safety, risk management and general judgment
- Interview questions for weak areas of scoring
- Indicator Legend
Sample Report for a Bus Driver